MAKNA is an established home-grown social enterprise striving for excellence in the field of cancer. We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of ASP PHP Developer (Executive). You must have a passion for web programming. You’ll also need to demonstrate that you have a passion for our charity’s aims, strategic direction and for building a career in a not-for-profit, social enterprise environment.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in Graphics Design/Media/Art Design/IT Multimedia related studies with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Well versed in WordPress, Adobe software and tools.
• Experience in other Content Management Systems (CMS) would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of PHP/ASP and SEO/SEM would be an advantage.
• Able to understand NPO/social enterprise market needs and apply creative skills practically.
• Able to think out of the box and develop good creative concepts.
• Team player, organised, and good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and local languages/dialects would be an advantage.
• Design, modify and update the organisation’s main website and assorted communications materials.
• Equipped with skill sets to design, and develop in HTML and CSS.
• Knowledgeable in best practices in UI/UX in both desktop and mobile platforms.
• Ability to illustrate and visualize ideas and turn them into polished mock-ups and storyboards.
• Assist with the planning and production of MAKNA publications, presentations and sales & marketing materials, for external and internal use, including for management communications.
• Have a flair for using images and text to communicate information and ideas with practical experience in developing concepts, graphics, layouts for a variety of mediums including but not limited to newsletters, email bulletins, manuals, merchandise, reports, websites, social media, campaigns, events etc.
• Ability to work with other or across departments in executing creative ideas or in providing input.
• Innovative in researching new creative ideas, software or technologies.
• Skills in photography or video production would be an advantage.
• Other duties as assigned.
Closing date for application is 18 March 2016.
Candidates are invited to write-in or email us a resume with expected salary and 1 recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to:
Miss Ng Yoke Leng at email@example.com
Majlis Kanser Nasional (MAKNA) BG 03A & 05, Ground Floor,
Megan Ambassy No 225, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-2162 9178
Fax: +603-2162 9203