MAKNA is an established home-grown social enterprise striving for excellence in the field of cancer.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of Volunteer Executive.
You must have a passion for people, service and field work working with volunteers and the community.
You’ll also need to demonstrate that you have a passion for our charity’s aims, strategic direction and for building a career in a not-for-profit, social enterprise environment.
• Assist in coordinating, organising and liaising volunteer programme with volunteer management unit and volunteers
• Assist in administrative work , maintain all reporting requirements that include volunteer evaluation, maintain volunteer database, tracking attendance and volunteer hours, periodically conduct meetings with volunteers
• Contact, train, plan, organise and execute volunteer works
• Plan, organize and execute events and projects
• Deliver campaigns on time and within budget; effectively manage budgets and resources
• Other duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in any field.
• An effective communicator, computer literate(working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work with people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to work outside of office hours at events
• Availability, dependability, and willingness to be flexible
• Able to understand NPO/social enterprise market needs and apply creative skills practically.
• Able to think out of the box and develop good creative concepts.
• Team player, organised, and good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and local languages/dialects would be an advantage.
Closing date for application is 18 March 2016.
Candidates are invited to write-in or email us a resume with expected salary and 1 recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to:
Majlis Kanser Nasional (MAKNA) BG 03A & 05, Ground Floor,
Megan Ambassy No 225, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-2162 9178
Fax: +603-2162 9203