Today, there are numerous charitable organisations and social enterprises which are established across the globe including in Malaysia. These entities dedicate their effort towards helping underprivileged communities, striving to make the world a better place for everyone.
In order for this to become a reality, a great deal of effort and resources have to be allocated especially in terms of financial allocation. Accordingly, most organisations and enterprises are actively seeking donations to raise funds either from corporate sectors or the general public. Thus, to support their cause we are highly encouraged to make donations.
- Every Donation Counts
- Whether it is a one-time or continuous donation, every donation can make a difference. Even if the amount is little, your donation means the world to the many people in need out there. Moreover, a compounded amount of small donations will eventually result to a great sum at the end of the day.
- Financial Benefits Opportunity
- What you give you get back. By making donations to charitable organisations approved by the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (LHDN), you are entitled for a tax receipt. The receipt can be used to claim for tax deduction from your aggregate income for your annual income tax payment. Learn more about the allowable tax deduction from donation in Malaysia here http://www.hasil.gov.my/bt_goindex.php?bt_kump=5&bt_skum=1&bt_posi=4&bt_unit=1&bt_sequ=1
- Set Up A Good Example to Children
- For children, parents are their role model. As demonstrated by the famous psychologist Albert Bandura, children’s development can be rooted from the observation, imitation and modelling of their surroundings. By showing them your effort to support charitable organisations, it is very likely for them to do the same in the future.
- Kindness is Contagious
- When you donate, you can also influence others such as our family members or friends to support charitable organisations. When more people donate, more people will be motivated to join the cause. Ultimately, we can create a fabric of society that can help each other together as one.
- Emotional and Spiritual Joy
- Helping others can create a sense of joy and satisfaction for your soul. Donating to charitable organisations will not only help them continue their effort but also promotes your emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Here at MAKNA (Majlis Kanser Nasional), we are committed towards assisting underprivileged cancer patients. With your donation, we can reduce the burden of cancer together. You can choose to either make single donation or monthly donation starting from as low as RM38 per month. Plus, you are entitled to receive tax receipt together with our newsletter when you pledge for our monthly donation programme.
Click here https://makna.org.my/donate/ to donate to us and support our work.