- Assist the setting up of partnerships with other organisations and establishment of MAKNA’s branches in Southeast Asia. Research potential partnerships/markets for and make appropriate recommendations for expansion.
- Conduct research and market intelligence. Has the ability to analyse, develop potential solutions for social issues and produce reports.
- Require liaising with local governments of countries targeted. Work closely with regional governments and their local officials/councils in relation to global cancer control.
- Be able to draw attention to important social issues, widen public campaign, and work in compliance with local and international laws of the respective governments and aid agencies.
- Work with designated country’s communities to design and develop local programmes using their resources.
- Provide administrative support to operations and projects (write letters, memos, e- mails and other information materials to be published / released by MAKNA).
- Develop and support fundraising activities in local and foreign countries covering both local and global giving.
- Support MAKNA’s Core Services, such as: Bursary Assistance Program, home visits, providing scholarships to working with cancer survivors, support cancer awareness programs and volunteer management activities.
- Undertake projects/programs to enhance MAKNA’s services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, preferably in International Business Management / Political Science. Other fields with relevant experience/exposure are acceptable.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office, Power Point presentations
- Language – English (excellent spoken and written), additional language is an advantage.
- Working experience – 2 years in the related field.
- Experience in administration and management with good organisational, communications and interpersonal skills are highly desirable
Candidates are invited to write-in by submitting a resume with expected salary and 1 recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to:
Mr. Vemanna Appannah, Deputy General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKNA (NATIONAL CANCER COUNCIL)
BG 03A & 05, Ground Floor
225, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur