- Malaysian citizen
- Below 40 years of age
- Basic degree
- Student pursuing postgraduate degrees are encouraged to apply
- The project must be carried out in Malaysia and completed within 2 years duration
One aspect that sets us apart from other cancer related institutions is our commitment to the discovery of cures or treatments for cancer through scientific and medical researches.
Our investments are long term and we are currently funding some of the best researchers in the country who have demonstrated the most potential to succeed at the highest level.
Development and collaborations
The research projects undertaken have been in collaboration with various institutions of higher learning. The aim of the MAKNA’s collaborations is to promote cancer research among local scientists.
- List of collaborations 2000-2014
MAKNA CANCER RESEARCH AWARD 2020
Cancer Research Award plays an important role towards giving an avenue for local researchers to implement researches that are meant for alleviating pain and suffering of cancer victims locally and globally.
Kindly apply for
MAKNA Cancer Research Award 2020
before 15 May 2020.
- MAKNA offers 3 research awards per year with the value of each award not exceeding RM 30,000.
- Awards cannot be used to purchase equipment, employ salaried personnel, attend conference or pay for publication fee.